Thursday 19 December 2019

Starting Up




Welcome to Between the Lines.....I have set up this blog mainly to record a few wargaming campaigns that I will be playing occasionally as I have time and inclination to do so.

This is the first blog I have ever set up so its a learning experience for me.  I don't have much in the way of content yet but hopefully that will change over time.

First up will be a couple of War of the Three Kingdoms (or ECW to those from South of the border) battle reports of actions that we fought with the For King and Parliament rules set using 10mm figures from Pendraken Minatures and Lancer Minatures:
 

Alford - Being a refight of the battle fought on 2nd July 1645 between the Covenanters and the Scots Royalists under James Graham, Marquis of Montrose.

Advance to Leith - A fictional scenario based on Cromwell's attempted advance on Leith on 31st July 1650 to bring the Scots Covenanters (who now support Charles II) to action.   


No comments:

Post a Comment